We’re celebrating Financial Literacy Month!
Join Senior Economist, Ted Tsiakopoulos and Mortgage Broker, Steve Garganis Thursday, Nov 12, 2020, at 1:00 PM Eastern Time for a chat about budgets, savings, debt, and more.
Register Now: https://buff.ly/3lhmUl3
- Interest Rates, Savings, Debt and Budgeting trends
- Good debt vs bad debt: How debt affects the economy, housing prices and financial stability
- Bankruptcy vs Consumer Proposal.
- Bank of Canada interest rate policy now till 2023 – Risks??
- Why the second line of defence (macroprudential policies) is necessary despite the recent rise in savings
- Where does the problem lie? Disaggregating debt to asset ratio by age and income
- Trends in financial literacy
- Disruptions coming post-COVID & importance of financial literacy & skills
As an industry insider, Steve will share info that the BANKS don't want you to know. Steve has appeared on TV's Global Morning News, CBC's "Our Toronto" and The Real Life TV show. He's also been quoted in several newspapers such as the Globe and Mail, The Toronto Star, The Vancouver Sun, The Star Phoenix, etc.